Friday 2 October 2009

Wedding prep and all that.

Yes, I've booked the flights.
Yes, I've printed copies of everything for everyone (including a 2-year old, who can't read).
Yes, hotel and transfers booked.
Yes, I've got travel insurance and,
Yes, I've checked it includes quadbikes (!)
Yes, I know where my passport and EHIC card are, and neither is due to expire.
Yes, I've got a dress that the bride should like (I like hers, she can be nice about mine or I'll wreck her wedding video).
Yes, the pets are innoculated and booked in an appropriately luxurious kennel.
Yes, I've booked the time off work and know what deadlines I have to finish before I go.
Yes, I know I need currency and I will get it sorted, ok?



But I'm still sure I've forgotten something.

Bugger.

1 comment:

Scott said...

do what i do and deliberately leave something behind. That way when you get the nagging feeling you've forgotten something you'll know what it is.