Tuesday 29 May 2007

Well, it's taken a while...

Back in April 2005, I wanted to post something on a friend's blog. I sort-of started to create this blog, and did bugger all with it.

I still check his blog regularly, and other friends have gone to the dark side, so I'm joining in.

The Reservoir Mogs of the title are my cats. Other people get nice fluffy-purry-cutesy cats. Mine are paid-up feline sociopaths (hence the nickname, they make Tarantino look like Thora Hird when they get going) and I'm jealous. I also share my home with a dog whose nickname is the Yorkshire Terrorist. He is the ringleader of the pesky critters, which also includes family, friends, work colleagues and anyone else who may get a mention

And right now, I'm cat-sitting for the Reservoir Mogs (Southern Chapter).

Jeez... is there enough tequila in the world for this?

No comments: