Wednesday 22 October 2008

Venice

At Jill's suggestion, I ended up in Venice for two days last week.

(And before the green and godly amongst you start kicking off, I am terrified of flying, and very rarely do. So no more nonsense about short-haul European flying, or I will tell the world you have an account at the Humvee track days, alright?)

The weather was ok, the vaporetti chose to go on strike, we ended up in the right places most of the time, and I wanted to go on a work exchange at the Universita Ca'Foscari. There may or may not be pictures at a later date. They are really quite crappy, truth to tell.

Then back to work, and the reality of working for the University of Numpty.

Bugger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

crappy shmappy. Get the pictures up!

AFter a week on indecisive managers, mixed up testers and general pain-in-the-assitude, i too
could use a holiday. or a daytrip. Frankly, a whole eight hours kip in my own bed would do.