Monday 20 April 2009

Random warblings.

i) I have been enjoying the new F1 season.

I felt really sad that Honda were going to quit, and felt that Brawn GP might be filling the Back-Row-Minardi-Minardi role. Very happy to be proved wrong! I understand why Honda quit - and as the Lovely Kev now works for Honda, I felt pleased they were looking after the everyday concerns, and trying to avoid sacrificing too many ordinary jobs to keep the glamour side going. Lovely though Jensen Button is, he isn't marrying my niece in October! I know some have gone - but fingers crossed for Kev. Even if he is trying to sell me a pink Honda Jazz...

The BBC coverage of the event didn't show the driver's interview after, they felt Andrew Marr and Carol Thatcher were more important. And to think that they were supposed to be better than ITV!

ii) Phoebe had now progressed to the baby walker, and is loving her new wheels. Her brother has now progressed to putting his own shoes on, on the right feet, and we are hoping he can teach his father this new trick sometime soon.

iii) The Reservoir Mogs (Salford Posse) are all fine and well, while reports indicate that the Reservoir Mogs (Southern Chapter)and the Reservoir Mog (Gee Cross) are also fine and dandy.

iv) And me? Just pottering along, trying to make sense of stuff and rushing round like a maniac. I think I need a more booze-and-chocolate-fuelled life. Although I'm a stone lighter now, and the thought of smaller jeans is leading me away from the Krispy Creme and more towards the crisp salad. Who WOULD have thowt it?

No comments: