Thursday 30 August 2007

I'm phoning the Cats Protection League...

to see if they want to do a swap. Tiger (the Ginger Git) has developed a new way to torment me. It involves waiting until I'm asleep, then either biting/sticking a claw in my nose. Once awake, I get one more bite, just to make sure I've felt pain, then he goes back to sleep.

4am this morning!! 4am! He didn't even have the excuse of the earthquake. I've had my nose pierced, thanks, and once is enough. Especially as done by a vicious cat with hygiene issues.

The others have all been suspiciously quiet recently. I suppose I should be grateful they now have the psycho days on some sort of rota. But I'm not.

Maybe he's heard about the extra on Facebook - Catbook. Yes, profile your cat!

He'll get more than a profile, if he doesn't start behaving soon...

2 comments:

Sophie said...

Maybe you should phone the Humans' Protection League?!

Donna said...

Lovely idea, who's using 'Protect the Human' as a slogan these days?