Monday 29 October 2007

Name AND Shame

Scott over at 'Everbody Laughed...' sent me this.

you're going to hate me but that's okay

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama

safe for work but not for sanity (needs sound)


It's driving me nuts and I can't stop singing it.

One of our drinking team last night queried why humans have the ability to remember inane bits of song, while forgetting the really important stuff.

After hearing this, you'll know why. It's a nice little concept called 'Hell on Earth'.

We've all got a scrap of songwriting talent in us (Tom Robinson said so, and I won't argue with Tom). Where most people fall down is in trying to emulate the best thing they've ever heard.

If we all were happy to write llama songs, there would be fewer frustrated songwriters in this world. And more crap music, but what price happiness?

Llama Llama Duck.

1 comment:

Ian said...

Thanks for that. Now the tune's invaded all my blank mental head space, and Dog knows there's enough of that. Duck.