Thursday 25 October 2007

Repeat after me...

"HE IS NOT YOUR DOG AND HE ISN'T STOPPING!"

Last night Bailey managed to negotiate a flight of stairs, get into my room and tried to jump on a bed about twice his height.

He was sooooo pleased with himself, not a bad effort for a short-arse with a leg bandaged full length. And a plastic cone round his head, as modelled by Gromit in his mugshot to the left.

I have to remind myself that (A) he shouldn't have been there and (B) it was 2am and any dog with such lousy timing has no place in my house.

HE IS NOT MY DOG AND HE ISN'T STOPPING...

3 comments:

Scott said...

You're not fooling anyone, missy. You do know that?? :)

Donna said...

I know. However he is still technically James's dog. I have a plan...

James takes Bailey, Gromit and Mum!!! Bargain!!!

Yeah, dream on...

Sophie said...

He is not your dog ... ah well, I tried!