Monday 28 January 2008

Birthday presents

We all have someone who is difficult to buy for. Scott over at Everybody laughed is such a one.

And it now seems sooo obvious what he wanted. It is a good thing that Ben is on the case.

Ben bought Scott a ukulele.

A Flying V ukulele.

In pink, with a postcard of Miss Hawaii circa 1963 tucked in the strings.

I hadn't acually bought Scott's present at this point (the ukulele upstaged the haggis a bit, at the Burns night supper) but I didn't buy anything ukulele related on Sunday.

This present deserves to enjoy it's moment of glory.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But your Veggie Black Pudding was a winner!

I also got a Rubik's Cube and a Kite.

And another trip to Krispy Kreme last night. I'm getting the birthdays i've wanted since i was 6!

Donna said...

Well, this makes future present buying easier, if we have a 30-year wish list to work on!

I did ask MoSI to just let me have first dibs on the Dr Who stuff but they said no.

Anonymous said...

The Swines! I think, if they check, that they will find Doctor who props are paid for by the Licence Payer.

who is ME.

so they are already MINE.

the thieving gits.