Thursday 21 February 2008

CRAIC

The Campaign to Really Annoy Irritating Colleagues (CRAIC) has hit a snag today.

The worst offender has decided to work from home, and her acolytes have been a bit wary today. I am the only member of the team in the front office today - so they can't risk me running off into the street to find a campaign manager.

They are so desperate to tell me why they can't work from one of two spare desks in the front office. I smile sweetly, I only want them in here if they are going to work, not play Scrabulous or whitter inanely about the Brit awards. If I can save blogging for lunchtime, why can't they?

Fortunately, the department who share front office space have sent James in here to keep the numbers up. As James is deceptively nutty (he appears so normal and intelligent!) he makes excellent company.

He is a prize candidate for CRAIC membership, and he has a larger team to work on than I have. Think I might start recruiting later...

3 comments:

Sophie said...

Keep up the good work! I've sent you a pressie today (via second-class), so keep an eye out for the postman!

Donna said...

Oooohh! I like surprises! Hope he puts it in the mailbox though. Anything through the letterbox is just chewing fodder for the dogs...

Sophie said...

It's in a padded envelope - fingers crossed!