Wednesday 5 September 2007

Typical!

Last night we had a bit of a family gathering, as my cousin Gail was in Manchester for a few days. She's travelling from Vancouver to see friends in France, and we've not seen her for years.

So we round up the main Pesky Two Legged Critters, and head off. With a camera...

It just never occurred to us, that we should actually use it! We were having too much fun eating, gossiping, drinking too much and the rest. And there were at least 7 choruses of 'Happy Birthday' for other parties in the restaurant. So of course we joined in! Nothing wrong in making people feel appreciated :)

Or at least for the first 3...

My sister said the record was 13, but think I would've lost the will to live on that night! I think that was probably a works Xmas Lunch that finished about midnight, to fit so many in.

Eating too much, singing and a good night's sleep to follow. I think young Elvis would have approved.

No comments: