Wednesday 13 June 2007

i feel so organised...

The big trip to Spain is now finally planned. Cat-sitter booked, big sister doing security (and she is FIERCE; set my burglar alarm off at your peril!), Gromit off for a nice week at a canine holiday camp. I decided against Alcatraz for him, he didn't mean to bite the postman, it just looked like postie was hiding behind the wheelie-bin and Gromit is an easy dog to confuse...

I have flights, accommodation and know what I'm packing. Keep looking at the Lilypie ticker and counting off the days. In Spain, Jay and Angie are trying to be calm but the thought of never having a decent night's sleep EVER has got to them; and they live near a very noisy Irish bar, so they are used to noise. I'm planning to head for that bar whenever there's a nappy to be changed. Very churlish to go all that way and not toast the child!

3 comments:

Sophie said...

Just so long as you don't grill the child. Apparently parents frown on that sort of thing, or so I believe!

Donna said...

Is lightly boiled ok? S'pose I should check with Scownley before I go.

Sophie said...

Sauteeing works, I think ...