Monday 25 June 2007

e-mail etiquette

This is one reason why you shouldn't open up personal e-mails at work.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/6234290.stm

DNA testing sporrans at football matches?? Tsk tsk. Had to show it to the colleagues, they could hear the stifled hysterical laughter and none of our courses are that funny. So I had to come clean.

Another daft thing to do is to open family e-mail, discover a really interesting web address (http://www.ihrivieramaya.com/) and spend 15 mins showing photos to your boss because you are ssoooooooooooo excited about someone else's holiday. But the baby niece is off to Mexico, and I just had to do the dutiful auntie thing and check the venue out.

Intense Spanish and Diving? So proud that she chose the frankly insane option instead of learning to cook or dance.

Today I don't feel constructive or useful or any of those good team qualities we are supposed to have. I'm feeling old, stroppy, jealous and bored. Still, when I'm in this mood, I don't argue about my turn to put lunch out or change water bottles. I seek out the mundane stuff, because quite frankly the polite customer service stuff ain't never gonna happen!

Must dash, got to search for a trunk big enough to ship me out to Playa del Carmen, try to get a week in before the Spanish trip!

No comments: